OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
Dear Valued Customer,
The coronavirus has impacted our lives in so many ways and the best thing we can do is adapt. We are taking the advice of the officials monitoring COVID-19 as we design our plan of action which includes maintaining a healthy environment for our staff and ensuring your business has the tools it needs to run.
VERITEX SBA CUSTOMERS
PAYCHECK PROTECTION PLAN (PPP)
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), part of the CARES Act, will provide capital to small businesses to help them meet their short-term ongoing expenses, including payroll costs and other costs as specified in the statute. Currently, we are accepting PPP loan applications for businesses that have a loan and/or depository account with Veritex. These existing clients are encouraged to contact their relationship manager to begin the process and obtain access to our online application portal. It is recommended that businesses reach out to the financial institution that holds their business depository account in order to have the most efficient path to accessing the PPP.
BREAKING NEWS: MAY 15, 2020, THE SBA AND THE TREASURY DEPARTMENT RELEASED THE PPP FORGIVENESS APPLICATION (SBA FORM 3508) BORROWERS MUST COMPLETE IN ORDER TO HAVE PPP LOAN FORGIVENESS.
The form includes detailed instructions required for forgiveness. We encourage you to read through and familiarize yourself with the form and requirements. Click here to view the application.
As a Preferred Lender with the SBA and a top 10 SBA Lender in Texas, we look forward to supporting you with the relief you need during this time.
SBA DISASTER ASSISTANCE
We understand what your business is going through and would like to offer solutions to help in this urgent matter. The SBA has established a disaster loan program now available throughout Texas. Read the 3-step process here. This program provides low-interest rate loans directly from the SBA. Click here to visit the SBA.gov.
COMMUNITY COMES FIRST
Click here for organizations we are supporting during the Coronavirus Pandemic
BANKING WITH MINIMAL PERSONAL INTERACTIONS
We care about our employees and our customers’ health and well-being. Any precautions we take are made with you in mind. As more information develops about the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we found it necessary to close our branch lobbies and rely on our drive-thru service. You can expect the same service through our motorbank as you have come accustomed to in our lobbies.
These services will be allowed as you drive thru. If you need additional services, please schedule an appointment with your branch manager to plan accordingly. Click here to locate a motorbank near you.
- Account Inquiry, (also available with online banking and over the phone via 833-Veritex)
- Cash deposits / Check deposits, (or you can use remote deposit capture)
- Wire Transfers (with ID), (or you can use online banking, first time users can call your local branch manager for assistance)
- Temporary Checks
- Check Cashing
- Cash Withdrawals
- Safe Deposit Box Access by appointment only
24/7 TELEPHONE BANKING (877)713-8637
- Check your account features with our 24/7 telephone banking.
CALL CENTER 833-VERITEX
- Speak with a representative 7am-11pm weekdays & 9am-5pm on weekends.
ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING
- 24/7 and at your convenience. You can download our app at the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Over 55,000 Allpoint ATMs nationwide and surcharge free.
Click here to discover Allpoint locations near you.
CONTINUED SUPPORT FOR YOUR BUSINESS
The tools you use to run your business should be reliable which is why we are committed to providing uninterrupted service. Treasury management, payroll, loan assistance and much more is still available to you with a team standing by to answer your questions. We have taken precautions to protect the essential staff who provide assistance to you every day and they are ready to help.
If you have been affected by COVID-19, please contact us at 833-Veritex. Let us show you how a true banking partner is there when you need them.
PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS
Unfortunately, times like this leave many of us vulnerable to online scams. Various hacking groups are trying to take advantage of the high volume of communication (school updates, government response, etc.) circling around. It is highly unlikely that the CDC or WHO will send you an email, text, or call with information about COVID-19 updates. Avoid these at all costs!
Here are some tips from our IT department that may help protect you from online scams.
- Do not click on links from unknown or suspicious sources
- Do not give out your banking login credentials
- Avoid and delete emails/texts from the CDC or WHO claiming to have COVID-19 updates
- Ignore and delete emails/texts regarding COVID-19 vaccinations
- Ignore and delete emails/texts claiming to raise money for COVID-19 victims
- Ignore and delete emails/texts asking to download software to assist in finding the “cure”
BASIC PROTECTIVE MEASURES
- Wash our hands frequently
- Maintain safe distances (6-feet) between you and anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your nose and mouth while coughing or sneezing
- If you feel unwell, stay at home
- Stay informed.