Service is ending Sept. 1, 2020
Transaction alerts will end September 1, 2020, and will be replaced with the MyCardRules app. Click here to learn more about MyCardRules.
Your security is always a priority at Veritex Bank. Now you can protect yourself from fraud and merchant compromises with Veritex Bank Debit Card Text Alerts. Receive FREE Suspicious Debit Card Activity Text Alerts regarding transaction activity on your Veritex debit card.
Veritex Bank Transaction Alert sends a text message when your debit card is used for a type of transaction that is most common in fraud cases:
- International Transactions
- Fuel Transactions
- Transactions >= $100
- Transactions Out of State
- 5 or more Transactions in a rolling 24 hour period
- Card Not Present (Internet and phone transactions)
Veritex Bank will not charge for this service; however, your phone carrier’s standard text rates will apply.
It’s easy to enroll:
- Click here to enroll
- Enter your card number and the last four digits of your social security number
- Enter your cell phone number
- Then, you will be prompted to send a text to complete enrollment.
Veritex Bank Transaction Alert does not allow for the pre-approval of transactions; text alerts are sent when your account has been debited. Not all transactions will trigger text alerts; only transactions meeting Veritex Bank Transaction Alert parameters will generate alerts. Veritex Bank Transaction Alert parameters are subject to change. Please call your local branch if there is debit card fraud on your account. To report a lost or stolen card call our 24-hour hotline at 866-302-3631.