Veritex Text Banking
With Veritex Text Banking* you can check your balance, transfer money between accounts and review transaction history using the text commands, all from a text enabled device.
- BAL <account nickname> — Request account balance
- HIST <account nickname> — Request account history
- XFER <account nickname1> <account nickname2> <amount> — Transfer amount from one account to another account
- LIST — Receive a list of text commands
- HELP — Receive a list of contact points for information on text banking
- STOP — Stop all text messages to your mobile device (for text banking and SMS alerts/notifications)
The Veritex Text Banking number is 226563. Text all commands to this number.
TO ACTIVATE TEXT BANKING:
- Sign in to your online banking at veritexbank.com
- Under “Preferences”, click on “Mobile”
- Click on the “Text Banking” tab
- Check “Enable and authorize text banking on the below mobile device.”
- Enter your mobile phone number
- Click on “Submit”
A message will appear, that says you must configure your accounts for text banking, click on “OK”
- Check the boxes under “Enable” for the accounts that you want to access via Text Banking
- Under “Display Name,” give your accounts a short nickname to use in Text Banking
- Click on “Submit” then click “OK” to confirm your changes.
You will receive a text confirming your enrollment to Text Banking.