treasury system upgrade - Monday September 13, 2021
As an existing Treasury customer, your online banking information will automatically transfer over to the new system. This will make your transition to the new platform effortless.
Questions? Contact Treasury support at (972)349-6195
We encourage you to bookmark these dates at your convenience.
- Last day of full access in current system: Friday, September 10, 2021 at 3PM
- Limited access (inquiry only): Saturday, September 11 & Sunday, September 12
- New Online Banking LIVE: Monday, September 13, 2021 at 8:00AM
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR NEW ONLINE BANKING
- If you need information from the Specialty Treasury Online Banking System, not to worry. The system will still be available for 60 days. It will only be available for Inquiry use. You will not be able to transact on it.
- Your bank statements did not transfer. If you need a historical statement, you can still access the Online System and pull them.
- If you had recurring account transfers in the previous system, please verify they are correct on the new system. You can review them under Transactions, then Activity Center, and click on Recurring Transactions.
- RECURRING WIRE AND ACH. If you had recurring Wire transfers, ACH Origination, you would need to re-establish the recurring transaction. They did not transfer to the new system.
- Your Wire Templates were transferred to the new system. However, you may need to edit the template to add a Subsidiary (Company Name) and account number. Additionally, you will need to complete the “Purpose of Wire” field.
- Authorization Token. With Veritex Bank’s Online Banking, Users authorized to initiate ACH Origination or Online Wire Transfers will be required to use a token to approve them. Keep in mind, these transactions are under dual control. You will need one user to draft, and another user to approve. The approver will be asked for the token code. If you need to replace your token, please contact Treasury Support for assistance.